Frank Sinatra Music
Frank Sinatra music was as unique as your own fingerprint.
His style was unmatched, his voice as smooth as silk.
For Part I of Sinatra Sentiments,
Frank Sinatra Music: Song Style
- Many of his songs were products of the top composers, and some of the top
But it was the songs - not where they came from - that was important to him.
- Sinatra sang songs that were deep with nostalgia, old memories, pungent thoughts, and lyrics that he made come to life.
- He was not a crooner-type, a la' Bing Crosby or Dean Martin, etc.
- He was like every top singer in one regard - he didn't record many songs that didn't suit or promote his style. He could have, but he didn't.
- He had a great voice range and stayed within it.
- His place in the history of great popular singers is secure and will be enjoyed by millions throughout many years to come.
Sinatra Songs Part I
Go from Frank Sinatra Music to Big Band Song Lyrics
Americana Music and Memories Home
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.