Broadway Music and Movies:
Show Tunes Listing G - L
This page is a listing by letter of the classic Broadway music and productions as well as movies which have carved a place for themselves in our Americana memories. Enjoy!
- Give My Regards To Broadway
Written by George M. Cohan, this 20s (or earlier) song was featured in the musical Little Johnny Jones.
- Happy Holiday
Composed by Irving Berlin in 1941 and featured in the movie
- How Are Things In Glocca Morra?
Musical - Finian's Rainbow - 1946
- In The Still Of The Night
Composed by Cole Porter in 1937 - performed in the musical and movie entitled Rosalie.
- I've Got The World On A String
From Cotton Club Parade - 21st Edition - 1932
- I Can't Get Started
1935 - From Ziegfeld Follies Of 1936
- It's De-Lovely
Musical - Red, Hot And Blue - 1936 by Cole Porter.
- I Love Paris
Also by Cole Porter - from the musical Can-Can - 1953
- I'll Be Seeing You
Musical - Right This Way - 1938
- It Could Happen To You
Movie - And The Angels Sing - 1944
- I Remember You
Musical - The Fleet's In - 1942
- I've Got You Under My Skin
Composed by Cole Porter from the musical
Born To Dance - 1936
- If I Loved You
Musical - Carousel - 1945 by Rogers and Hammerstein.
- It Might As Well Be Spring
Another Rogers and Hammerstein production in the movie
State Fair - 1945.
- I Don't Want To Walk Without You
Movie - Sweater Girl - 1941
- June Is Bustin' Out All Over
Another favorite from the Rogers and Hammerstein classic musical Carousel - 1945
K - No Songs
- Lazy River (Up A Lazy River)
Musical - The Best Years Of Our Lives - 1931
- Love Is Just Around The Corner
Musical - Here Is My Heart - 1934
Go from Broadway Music to Broadway Show Tunes
Broadway Musicals A - F
Broadway Productions List M - S
Movies and Music List T - Z
Americana Music and Memories Home
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.