Listen to Christmas Music:
When do you listen to Christmas music?
The Sounds of the Season
There are many times that folks want to get into the "Christmas Spirit", and listening to the songs of the seasons certainly can help!
Here are a few ideas for when you may want to crank up the old favorites:
- while baking Christmas cookies or stirring up a big batch of delectable fudge - (my wife's specialty was "Million Dollar Fudge"- yum!)
- while putting up your treee
- background music for mealtime
- hanging indoor or outdoor lights
- while entertaining guests for visiting or parties
- and many other times narrowed only by your imagination!
Why Listen to Christmas Music?
Well, there are many reasons - many may be unique to you, but here are a few of the most popular excuses to pull out the beloved Christmas Carols, Sleigh Ride, and your other faves:
- to get into the decorating mood
- to focus on the
true meaning of Christmas
- to brighten the atmosphere
- to promote happy memories
- to keep your kids from bickering! (they may be dancing around, instead!)
When is YOUR favorite time to enjoy Christmas music? Do you have a certain tradition that helps you "get into the spirit of Christmas" each year? I'd love for you to share it with me Here.
Just below are a few links you can click to listen to Christmas Music - enjoy!!
From My Living Room To Yours (Bill's Christmas Piano Music)
Christmas Music Videos
Online Christmas Tunes
and of course, there are CDs you can purchase (including from my first link above), YouTube Videos, itunes, and various other venues from which to find or purchase your favorite songs.
Here are just a few of my very favorites - compiled just before I celebrated my 84th Christmas (a couple of years ago now)!
O Come All Ye Faithful
What child Is This? (Greensleeves)
Silent NightIt Came Upon a Midnight ClearO Little Town of BethlehemO Holy NightHandel's Messiah
Have a very Merry Christmas, Everyone!
Go from Listen to Christmas Music to Internet Christmas Music
Americana Home Page